View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 05:40 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Originally Posted by MyTimeNow View Post
I guess the simple reason is the unknown and the fear. Therefore I stick with what is comfortable to me. What I know. I escape. I escape lots. But I always seem to return.

I'm thinking the key is not to escape but to leave of my own free will and to stay gone.

Does that make sense to anybody lol?
Yes. It makes good sense to me. We can't ever escape ourselves and at the same time live life in the moment without courting serious pretense into our lives. Exercising free will is a wonderful choice to make, and when from a place of strength and desire, even more so.

Fear is a mind-killer. There are no stronger prison bars then the ones we knowingly self-create against ourselves within our own psyche. When we ourselves are the jailor and author of our own torment, we are truly lost.

Being indifferent but not ignorant to our fears creates the golden key which will unlock any and all locked doors, now and always, without fail, simply, and without pomp and ceremony.

Free will in action is power unending when brought against any challenge we may choose to meet successfully.