View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:14 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
bemyself

Just to add to my previous post: MTN, you mentioned that crucial word - well, two: 'I chose [to drink]'. It's that very diction that I too have been aware of - even before I began reading the AVRT stuff here - back in June, July, and monthly thereafter last year, when I imagined that usual old crap like: 'ohhhh, I'm just compelled to drive to the shop, get out of the car, go in, buy the bottle, come back, open it and drink it'. But, EVEN BACK THEN, I knew, in my gut, that I was in fact making a distinct choice: I wanted to drink.

Fast forward to now, early 2013, and at the very least (I'm a slow learner :-)), I can certainly 'see' how the AV diction thing works, such that IT (the Beast) just uses 'me'. It elides IT-self into 'I' (my own true self).

The job for me now is to effect that actual identify and separate manouevre (sic?) of AVRT. I say this because, I really thought I had made my Big Plan, only a few days ago, as well as a few weeks ago....but then didn't effectively mentally separate IT from I. And so, off I went, all AV. Sorry if I sound confusing....probably best you learn more from the very experienced AVRT practitioners here, the AVRT 'elders' as it were :-)