Thread: moving on
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:44 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
brokenrose

Hi Ziggy B. I am proud of you, good for you for realising that you deserve better because you do.....he is drinking martinis, drinking in general, to erase the pain that he lives with everyday....we will be okay Ziggy. I really believe it...today to feel better when I got home from work I've been listening to Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri and Goodbye my lover by James Blunt....I am feeling like I am really letting go emotionally now....the phone call that devestated me last week telling me he was with a new girl, made the iightbulb clcik on in my head that he has moved on, I am just another girl to him (and he has had many) and I need to move on too....I did nothing wrong in that relationship except give him too much of everything and he had nothing to give back, just like he has nothing to give back to the new girl. It doesn't matter if he is a sociopath, bi-polar, or just an alcoholic, he hurt me and he never deserved me, just like your ex didn't deserve you. We deserve a good man Ziggy....I am putting it out to the universe, it will happen. I hope you stay strong. Hugs