Thread: i drank tonight
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 04:23 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Cleopatra1

well,, i am here and im feeling more empowered than ever, ty guys for yr support and kind/wise words.
i posted a thread "just sharing",, and i feel it got taken wrongly,, im not good at writing the words/feelings that are in my head/heart,, so maybe im just paranoid, but i dodnt feel i was "got" at all,, some thought i was cocky, indeed even showing off,, some thought i was deliberately "testing" myself, and that is not good advice to give to newcomers to recovery!!
i was testing myself in a spiritual way, didnt know it at the time,, but it came across wrongly,, and it pissed me off, that peeps didnt "get " where i was coming from,, but heyhoo,,no matter, i dont let it get to me,,too much lol
so,, that lil slip up, i feel did me tyhe world of good, i feel even more determind to keep my big plan and love every minute of my sober life xx
i have noticed a helluva lot of peeps not here anymore,, gee i hope they are well, and i miss them,, but i have too made some fab new friends here,, you all know who u are ,,lovies, and i love sr,, the sheer diversity of this site,, its fab, xx
so,, feeling great today,, gonna keep on keeping on .
lv cleo xxxxxxxxx