View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:27 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
ShootingStar1

Liz, what exactly is it that he's done that's so impressive? He's been nice for two weeks, and he's given you a hug.

On the other hand he concealed his bad behavior which resulted in an extension of 6 months for the car monitor thingee. And he got booted out of marriage counseling because he wouldn't get serious.

I'm sure there's more - just try writing down the good and the bad and see how it really stacks up.

I'm having a very hard time right now dealing with the fact that my STBXAH and I had some really good times as well as terrible. It makes me want to "go back". What my psychiatrist said today is that AH really is Jekyll and Hyde, and I'll never know which one is showing up. And, most importantly, I can't have the good guy without the bad guy.

In other words, some good behavior just doesn't cancel out the rest. It is a cycle caught in an everlasting loop. From following your saga here on SR, it has often seemed to me that we similar experiences. Just an observation, take what you like, leave the rest.

ShootingStar1