View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 01:15 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
brokenrose

Hi AL....today is 3 months since I last saw my axbf, I dropped him off on Oct. 29th, he did some really stupid things that week (all drinking related) and ended it over the phone 5 days later. I have been mostly no contact, I'm not going to lie, a few slips here and there once I realized he truly wasn't coming back this time.....and then last week I heard he was seen with a young blond girl at the liquor store. No contact is so damn hard but now I'm finally angry so I have no desire to have contact with him.....but today I am sad. It is cloudy and foggy and damp here too and I feel so miserable and yucky and keep thinking that he's all happy with his new gf...uggh. Get through today, it will be empowering for you, and then keep it up one day at a time. I did read all your threads and was kind of confused.....you had been no contact a few times before...but then what happened? Did you get back with him or just start talking again? You can email me back privately if you want or just let it go if you don't want to talk about it. I am proud of you for going through 3 straight months, give yourself some credit! Take care, and hugs.