View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 12:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
PippiLngstockng

Setting small fires

This is why I am switching tactics finally! STBXAH causes so much worry and strife. Everytime I run to put out one little fire in the forest that is my life, he's possibly got a few others burning somewhere. I can never get any peace cause even when I think I can take a moment's pause, I never know what he's doing behind the next tree.

It's been not being able to pay rent, computer bugged, threats that I have no healthcare, angry emails, constant complaining and whining, threatening to return to the apartment with the police, telling the children I'm crazy - and so forth. In the meantime I am over here learning another culture, raising the children on my own at this point, no car, taking the bus all over with the cold and tired children.

Okay. So I tried being extremely patient and civilized but now I am also going to ask for an immediate legal separation and request that he legally has to stay no contact. I just can't move forward without this man making more drama and scaring me in every way he can possibly think of.

Why can't he just give me some peace, anyway?

Sorry for vent! I am actually quite excited to be reaching more clarity as events unfold. I am starting to be able to know what I want. . I continue to learn so much here.