Thread: @$&@%#*
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 05:46 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Sadconfused
Taking back what is mine!

Thank you for all the kind words, everyone. I am kinda proud of myself, I am also nervous, scared, and stressed. He is still playing the Mr nice guy. He said yesterday he was going to stop drinking, he came home with one 22 oz and acted as if I was suppose to praise him. He is pretty much kissing butt, he did the dishes, has hugged me a million times and wanted to hang out and watch tv after the kid went to bed. I have been playing along just to keep the peace, though hugging him makes me nauseous. I know its all loes, I keep telling myself it hasnt changed this is just a calm before another strom. I wish I had just calles the cops the other night ans it would have all been over. I am going to call the hotline today so I can get some resources together and mainly so it reminds me how serious this is. As the days pass it seems to lose its shock value and I find myself falling back into hia trap.I wish I could just tell him to leave without it causing a war. He says he is sorry but you can honestly look at him and tell its not that big of a deal to him.