View Single Post
Old 11-25-2004, 04:25 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
shammy

laurie

Laurie..again thank you. And I know what you mean about our granddaughter. Up until the summer of last year he was living with us (for the hundredth time in his life),so the little one was basically with us as well. When he moved last summer it was because he met a women and moved in with her. She's a wonderful person and my granddaughter is well taken care of...for now. I don't know how long this relationship will last because she's the one who called me last Saturday crying so hard and revealed that he'd been lying to me 'again'. I find myself thinking..what will I do then about the little one. But then I have to remind myself that I need to live for today. I'll cross that bridge if and when I get to it. For now I'm handing it over to my HP. Okay here's where I feel foolish..not only am I new to all this stuff, I'm really new to a computer. Just about illiterate. I don't know how to pm you. Can you teach me that too. hehehehe ROTFLMAO...and I really needed to laugh at myself today. Thank you and thanks for the hugs..back to you(()))