Thread: @$&@%#*
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 01:23 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Sadconfused
Taking back what is mine!

I called several lawyers and all want 300 plus dollars and hour just to talk to you. Im surebthere has to be some around here that do kinda a pro bono type deal, i juat need to find one. I went to my friends and she is off tomorrow so she is going to sit down and help me research everything. She was very upset and angry at him. I love her to death, I cant believe she is so willing to help me. Her lease is up soon so she even offered to move in a place with me and help with my daughter. I also talked to my dad (he is sober for now), I didnt go into detail about everythibg juat that I couldnt stay with abf anymore. I expected an arguement becauae he is very set in if you have a kid you stay together but he understood ans didnt push for more details. He told me if it was really what I wanted that he would help me get a place and with anything else he could. And lastly I came clean to my aunt, she is pribably my most trusted family member. She was understanding and mad and also said she would help anyway she could. It feels good to know that others know now.

He has called me a billion times today trying to be mr perfect saying he was just checkingpe on me and what not. I am past sad now and quite frankly just angry. I hope ot stays that way cause my anger is a great motivator. Whatever, I am going to do.my best to keep the peace until I get some stuff in order. This was my final line, I just cant do it anymore.