Thread: @$&@%#*
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Sadconfused
Taking back what is mine!

Im safe, he is passed out now. He found the bottom of a half pint of bourbon that has been here for who knows how long and downed it which sent him into an allergic reaction. I poured benadryl down his throat while he was asleep on the couch because he was covered from head to toe in hives and struggling to breath. That woke him up enough to drag himself to bed. I probably should have left him but my child loves him regardless of him being the biggest jerk on the earth. I honestly dont even know what lead to tonights events, i was angry that he had sat here all day drinking and playing his games. I complained that he has it made and next thing I know I was getting threatened and he grabbed me by the throat. I got away and up and he charged me and knocked me to the floor. I dont know what to do, i cant sleep now. I thought about texting my best friend but Im not sure what I would say and the same for a DV hotline so I figured here was the safest place to vent. I feel like everything was ripped out from under me because as soon as I think I have detached he does something like this which leaves me wondering where the man went that I fell in love with. It brings back all the twisted emotions that I have been trying to push aside. It could very well be another step in the righ direction if I handle it correctly but im not sure what that way is yet. Sorry to beo dramatic, I feel overwhelmed right now so its hard to process my thoughts.