Old 01-27-2013, 08:22 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

I have only ignored two in my years here, and one of them still on my ignore list. However I have no problems with any people who believe or don't, need a leader to tell them what you believe or not. Or need to.

I do discriminate. I consider deriving any pleasure from harming another, verbally, physically, or even deriving satisfaction in only our thoughts, evil. Easy. Evil is deriving pleasure at the expense of another. Whether in a group or solo, organized or a mob. In the name of God, gods, goddesses, or their absence.

I consider all even until I meet them, and then I have found that 20% of every group are axeholes. 20% of secular, 20% of religious. 20% of those who apply labels to others to feel superior, and 20% of those who do the same to feel inferior. Every race, political party, nationality, alcoholic, teetotaler, make, female, military, civilian, and on and on ad nauseum.

80% are not axeholes! It is not my place to change others when I am so busy living, and meeting as many people as I can, and letting the axeholes be their own reward. I stay too busy with the other 80%!

I have always found what I was looking for. I have always been understood as well as I was understanding. I don't do religion, and whether that side of this coin, or the secular side of it, there are always fanatics that I coined a new word for while posting here. Prosylitution. Combining the word prosylitize and prostitute. The 20% are almost always prosylitutes.

Help stamp out prosylitution.