Thread: anniversary
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004, 06:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

anniversary

It was my wedding anniversary yesterday...........I received exactly what I expected.........(NOTHING). It is really nice though to get what you expect..........honestly, I didnt set myself up for dissapointment......I wasnt sad........

I wasnt disappointed this year at all, I was in a pleasant mood........throughout the evening he kept saying what can I do.......I just said where's the diamonds........I was perfectly content being left alone......he kept on and kept on about how bad he feels cause he didnt do anything for me.....he said he felt guilty........

he wanted me to make him feel better cause he didnt do anything for me for my anniversary.......I was perfectly happy and content with no special thing going on.........I finally told him after his constant complaining about how he didnt do anything for me........i said, you know what, you had 365 days to figure out what you were going to do..........and you did exactly what you figured out nothing.........but guess what I expected that, and i am fine......I am in a good mood, but I do wish you would stop telling me how bad you feel I told him if he want to feel bad feel bad, but i dont want to here it anymore because it is getting on my nerves. I offered him some crackers too........(he didnt get that) I am glad for that though.........lol