View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:19 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
lettinggoagain

my xabf used to use what i would tell him against me often. i took it so personal. i shared with him that i am insecure with men....something that stems back to my childhood. a man who has his wits about him...someone that isnt in the alcoholic frame of mind would have NEVER used that information against me....he would call me insecure at times because he remembered me sharing that with him (something that I never shared with any of my boyfriends until him). he took advantage of my weakness and I hate him for that. he completely disrespected me and that is something i will never forgive him for. i just cant. i know its his diseased mind and that makes me able to let it go now that i am no longer with him...but i will tell you that during that time (of being with him) i began to feel wow maybe i am insecure in other ways too...i started really doubting myself. NOT ANYMORE! please dont let him doubt yourself or disrespect you that way anymore! i really dont think they get it at all...the hurt it causes and the mind f%$% it causes