View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:56 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Ananda

I'm not sure I should post, but....

The Dr. is working with me and we have a plan...not treatment or a hospital..not "tapering off". It's something new so I'm happy to embrace it. I've been a bit exited for the last few days. But now ... well the bottle is empty and it's all on the line. I'm not struggling too much with a need to get more alchohol cause I feel like this a new chance to change. A bit anxious, but nothing too bad.

I really don't care what method helps me...I only care about finding a way to get off and stay off. The Dr. is working on a follow up care program for me after the detox, an insurance issue...but we have backup plans if that one doesn't work.

As much as it will shame me, if I fail I'll let you know so you know I'm still alive But I have a feeling this might work to get me past the worst and into a new, more hopeful state of mind.

Not a "program"...just a comittment to follow through on the plan and a bit of hope it might work if I don't waffle.

I might be a bit too crazy to post tomarrow....I have a three day weekend and will let you know if I am on track on Monday night. I do believe...I do believe...

thanks again