View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 12:03 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
dasiydoc

I sort of wish he hadn’t set a date because it seems like it adds all this drama. But I know he picked that day because he was able to get four days off next week. He did that by switching with others and he has been working extra shifts this week.

I really don’t know how I feel about all this. Im very confused by him right now.The other night we were together and he had picked out this movie for us to watch, and said it was like an action movie where this guy is searching for his daughter. It opens with this guy wandering around looking for his daughter in a train station or something, and then he is out on the street in traffic wandering around, and you became aware something is not right exactly. Then he goes to this cheap motel where he has been staying, has to pay up to get the door unlocked. Cashes his disability check, buys a six pack and guzzles it down, and you realize he is an alcoholic with possible underlying mental issues. And then later he is buying coke and snorting it in an alley, and hooking up with some girl in a bathroom stall while they both get high together. I was so in shock. Like why did you pick this to watch? Are you trying to tell me something about what you have been doing? He said no, he didn’t know. But it was like a sign telling him he did not want to end up that way. Still don’t know if I was being mind ****** or what. Like God sent that movie down to him for incentive?