View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:15 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Angel1234

Thank you everyone. My next step is to just day by day continue with no contact. You are right. I kept saying at the end to myself I can't believe I am behaving this way. This is out of character for me. WHY am I behaving this crazy and putting up with this. It was pure insanity over the last few weeks, just pure insanity.

Step one was joining here. Step two, NEVER break the no contact rule again. I've done the no contact only to go back so many times to the same thing.....lies, manipulations, and drugs. I went three months of no contact and was starting to feel normal again. I'm not going to kid myself and think I will get over this overnight. It will take time to feel like I used to feel before I let this person in my life. But I know it will get better even though it feels so cruel and hurtful right now.

I will keep reading your posts and your replies. Again, I've blocked not only him but his entire family, their work numbers, etc. From what I've learned they are the biggest enablers I've ever met in my life. They've let him steal from their company, lie to their face, believe in his lies, accept rotten behavior and rages, etc. He's their problem now.