View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 06:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Chloe1981

Not a good update

AH is a mess. Last night he insisted I meet him at his parents house after he got off work. I knew this couldn't be good.
Now, after putting it off for 3 weeks we were supposed to get his paychecks out of the bank - yes I have control of the money. But he never switched over the automatic deposit, so his paycheck would be deposited into his account ( which I had open access to) and would get an alert when the automatic deposit was made. I would then immediately transfer the money to our joint account and then to my own account so he would not have access. I got locked out of his account on dec 30 ( how shocking, right). Well over the course from then til now he insisted the money was safe and fine. Boy was I wrong...
We have been behind on our mortgage because of the money being spent on drugs over the summer and fall... Our house is officially in foreclosure. We were able to save it and pay a lump sum to catch up. So last night was the night we had to go to the bank and get the money from his account ( at this point there are 2 paychecks in there).. Since the acct was locked online and he doesn't have a debit card he has been claiming he couldn't unlock the account. He could only manually go to the bank with his ID and withdrawl money from a teller. Soooooo last night he was backed into a corner because I refused to put it off any longer. So he had me go over his parents where he confessed to taking money. There should have been 5,000.00 from his 2 paychecks. Only 3500 was there.. He relapsed and using roxy and heroin,

Now there is not enough money to pay for the house. Luckily his parents (again) are coming to the rescue. They have paid about 3 mortgage payments for us in the last year due to him using our money for drugs.

I'm grateful that they are paying.... But sort of feel like we are rescuing him. I don't want to be homeless. I don't want my daughters to be homeless ..

I'm trying to detach and not involve myself. But when my house is involved it's hard not to be.

I'm processing this and finally think it might be time for him to go....