View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:16 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Lara

Originally Posted by EnglishGarden View Post
You can go one of two ways: you can write the letter you want to write and prove to him he can't believe a word you ever say about what your intentions and boundaries are. Inflating his addict ego to even greater proportions. (Don't let his false humility fool you).

.....For 85 more days.
EnglishGarden as always you have a way of writing, like an artist, you wield your craft like a sword, slashing away the 'sugar coated' bullsh*t (excuse my language) and hit the nail right on the proverbial head. I have read and re-read so many replies over the months... but isn't it funny that we obviously all have that 'archilles tendon' that 'weak spot' - or perhaps not the weak spot but the strong spot - our truth. And for me your words 'can't believe a word you ever say' - hit me with such magnitude - that I am filled with a strength I have not felt in many, many months. Thank you. For seeing me reflected in the mirror of addiction - possibly too a 'liar' - fills me with shock and is not a comfortable reflection at all. For one thing I don't want to be is a 'liar'. For integrity (to me) is the most honourable of traits - Whew!!!