View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:22 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
bunkie65

Thanks supportforme! Always nice to hear kind and thoughtful words! There are so many awesome and strong and wonderful people on here! I feel so thankful to each and everyone that shares from their hearts their hopes and fears, experience and strength! As for the parenting tips.... LOL! how about put your seat belt on about 6th grade!!!!! Lol cause the ride you will begin could have some BIG bumps! One thing I can say and do suggest and will continue to know with everything in me, the alanon program changed my life which is giving my kids a better life too! Not perfect my no means but little by little as I stay stead fast in my commitment to God, myself and my children Iam becoming a healthier person, mother, friend, employee, daughter, sister! Its hard work sometimes but staying true to myself, after learning who Iam, and more will be revealed, but what I know now and the tools I have now is giving my childern a better life. And the pain of addiction and its effects they will work through and I have confidence and faith they will be better Men and fathers and sons because of the healing and example I try to set (not perfectly) but im genuine and they see 5he change in me and I share what I learn about me, addiction etc...... so that's my story and im sticking to it! Working on you and loving you will help you become the best mother you can be.... and prepare you to survive "teens" and lifes twists and turns!