View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004, 07:46 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
frankly
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

You are upset because of everything you went through all the hell and it seems like he is the one who ended up with the reward. It's not fair. But hun you are projecting his happiness. Things don't make us happy. Things are like drugs themselves, they give us temporary good feelings. I mean step back and look at this a min. He's getting this wonderful deal in a great neighborhood. OK why is it such a good deal? Could it be about to fall down from termites? Maybe. He's about to loose his job. Will he even be able to keep it? Dought it. Can he even really get it? I kind of feel like he can't. Could he possibly be trying to make you feel bad? Like see what I can do without you? Most probably. Or worse is the next line "I just need a little bit here to pull this thing togeather, can you help?

Now look at what you are doing. The swingset IS YOUR accomplishment! You did it. Just because someone lent you their hands for a few seconds doesn't mean it isn't you doing it. If you use the hammer or the screw driver to help put it togeather does that mean the hammer or screw driver was what put it togeather? No they were a tool just as you needed a little extra muscle as a tool. YOU DID THE WHOLE JOB.

does any of this help?

Hugs and prayers,
Ms. B