View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:13 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Ananda

Just wanted to let you know I'm ok...I have a dr appointment tomarrow at 2pm. Still working (though I missed Monday).

Need to get some blood tests and set up a plan.

Because I am not staying off the alchohol I am still loosing strength and having some normal symptoms of drinking (diarea and throwing up twice a day). But I'm managing to eat food and drink water.

I just know that doing nothing isn't going to help and the Doctor is the first place to start. It's crazy cause I called Monday, but my landline is not working (just figured that out yesterday)...but the doctor figured out how to get a hold of me at work even though I didn't give them the number....He has been with me through this whole last 20 years and it does matter to me that the extra effort was put in. I'm always honest with him (including what I didn't do and should have) and he does the best he can to help me find an answer...although ultimately he knows it's really just dont drink.

I gotta get back to work now, but I wanted to check in cause it buggs me that there are caring people here who are worried at some level. Just the facts...no self pity...unfortunately I don't have a lot of hope right now...but I think I'm willing to do the deal again...I just didn't want anyone to be worried I'm dead...

Thank you all and I'll post on Monday if not sooner.

Nands