View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:35 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
RedBaron5

My story is strikingly similar to yours, unfortunately. I was an enabler to my AGF for a few months, she pulled all the crazy BPD manipulative stunts, Said she took a bunch of pills to get my to come over. Lied about everything and anything to protect her addiction, used my to smuggle heroin across state lines without my knowledge. Its Crazy what they are capable of. Finally I had enough and kidnapped her and dropped her off at her fathers doorstep in another state (codependent I know) She went to rehab so it was the last "chance" in my mind to get the girl I "loved" as a normal girl. Things were going great I thought, she was working her recovery and being normal and sweet. I went to see her many times, But found out one time she was doing shrooms with her rehab friends. So I did what I thought was the responsible thing (codependant anyway) I told the rehab counselor and her father what was going on. So she was restricted from seeing her rehab friends, she totally blamed me and went off on me, saying I ruined her recovery quack quack quack. she manipulated me and made me feel AWFUL for ratting her out, turns out she was ******* one of the guys from sober living behind my back anyway. This all happened about 2 months ago. You can't rehab BPD, the stunts these people are capable of is amazing. I actually just got a text saying "Hi, I love you" from her. More manipulation right? I am mostly disgusted with her at this point, and concentrating solely on myself. I realize I can't live with the manipulation and craziness, and am in the early process of detaching myself, easier because she is still out of state working her recovery. Our entire relationship lasted 2 years, it was very intoxicating in the beginning, she only showed mild signs of having a temper and not taking responsibility for her failures, the surface of the BPD. It has been an awful, awful road, I wouldnt wish it upon my worst enemy. I'm looking forward to remembering what it is like to be normal, and interact with Normal people.