View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:43 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
GerandTwine
Not The Way way, Just the way

Originally Posted by RobbyRobot View Post
I hear you.

Nonetheless. Creativity itself does not require reason. Much of creativity is sourced from imagination, no less.

LIke I said, reason is with me, and not my Beast. My Beast can be so-called creative and resonable because it actually uses my own thoughts against me. It itself cannot create words or sentences. It simply harvests from me, and feeds it back to me with the idea that drinking would be a good idea. Cut n' paste like in a scrapbook...

So, my Beast has no reasoning powers of its own. It simply uses me is what it does...

AV is to Beast as bark is to dog. Beast is the sick desire and AV is my separated [from me] thoughts entwined with that sick addictive desire.
The Beast and its AV is not creative the way a toddler is with finger paints. It is creative with reasoning, single minded reasoning. Not only that, it knows your belief system and will use that information in its creative reasoning to try to get you to drink. It is a formidable thinking adversary able to create feelings without words, and thoughts with words. As to behavior? It can't make you behave at all, except maybe to remain motionless for tiny moment as you are recognizing it.