View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:18 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Smile

Originally Posted by RobbyRobot View Post
Please take a few moments and try to understand a BP as an AVRT tool, and nothing but an AVRT tool. Its a technique of sorts, to reveal otherwise hidden Addictive Voice... and that's all it is... its not something to adore or pledge promises with otherwise.
Originally Posted by fini View Post
RobbyRobot, thanks for your explanatory view of the difference between a Big Plan and Commitment. i've not really been involved with AVRT, and always thought they were the same. you've shown me a different view.

Originally Posted by GerandTwine View Post
Of course The Big Plan is a commitment. But in AVRT, it is isolated and unconnected to OTHER commitments we make in life. I think that's what RobbyRobot is explaining in his posts here.

I hear your Addictive Voice taking the upper hand here with your misunderstanding of RobbyRobot's meaning of the Big Plan by thinking it is not a commitment. Of course you have the ability to make a Big Plan and stick to it.
Uh oh. Houston, we have a problem.

Interesting thread, lol. I'll have to think on my best response, as its not yet clear in my head really what is, or is not, being misunderstood. Hmmm.