Old 01-06-2013, 08:17 AM
  # 251 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Originally Posted by Received View Post
Yeah, that one was so in my face it was impossible to miss. Maybe AV is trying to make bold statements thinking it will trick me into missing the subtle ones?

Feel free to dissect anything AV this or any of my posts that I am not picking up on.

Awesome.

My AV is not as smart as me, meaning my AV is pretty dumb, lol. For me to think my AV can possibly trick me is itself AV, okay?

My AV is more like words put together in scrapbook fashion - you know, cut n' pasted to form sentences and such. My Beast and its AV is more animal like in the ways and means in its attempts to appeal to me. It often was most successful using my own emotions against me then it ever was with subtle wordings. I have long ago recognised my weakness with emotional power struggles and so that particular surprise from my AV is no longer hidden or dangerous to me.

So, don't have an agreement within yourself, that somehow, even with a Big Plan in place, you can be somehow again compromised by the cleverness of your AV. Dumb that monster down, lol. Kick it down and out, hahaha.

Have a great afternoon.