View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:46 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Originally Posted by Newatthis34 View Post
Hi everyone,

The issue for me is really centered around the notion of commitment. I think if I could nail that vis-a-vis alcohol then I will succeed. I mean I would never cheat on my husband, regardless of temptations that may arise I am committed to him and our relationship and so it's not a worry for me. I guess I have to find a way to approach my Big Plan in the same way.

Any insights gratefully received!
Don't worry or be concerned with committment towards your Big Plan. Big Plans are not measured by the veracity of your committments. Big Plans provide a completely trusted way forward to detect and neutralize any and all Addictive Voice (AV).

No conditions are attached to a Big Plan. There are no failures with Big Plans, only wrongly perceived failures. Big Plans are not negotiable or created between loving couples. Big Plans are more like secret decoder rings for bringing into the light of present day our respective AV. And humorously like x-ray glasses to see what AV yet remains hidden from our moments in the now being experienced.

Big Plans are a simple tool used to gain a means to an end. Nothing more or less, imo.

Entrenched committments to your respective quality of life, while living sans-alcohol, are of course, important and required for successful fulfilment of the before mentioned quality of life.

My Big Plan works even if I fail, and works even if I succeed. No conditions exist between me and my Big Plan.

Marriage committments and vows are altogether different, in my experience. I'm happily remarried, so I have experienced the (happily) divorced side of marriage too.

There is no divorce side to our Big Plans, lol.

Worrying about our committments to whatever is pure AV.

You've asked for insights, and now may I ask what do you now think about Big Plans and committments?