View Single Post
Old 11-03-2002, 10:26 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
nana05
Paused

well while ago, about 3 hours ago, (he has been in bed all day i thought crashing cause hadnt had anything for 2 days) he got up and fell to the ground holding his chest. i was talking to my sister in law and told her to hold on and went running in there. it scared the hell out of me,, i asked him if he wanted to go to er, i went ahead and went and got gas in the car cause we live in a small town and no way would they know what to do. now he wont go, he is back in bed. he has a horrible cough,, so i dont know if he has lung problems, his osteo is back, his heart,, with addicts and chronic pain, there could be so so much. but you know what, i nearly started crying... what does that mean...
i am so scared... really scared.... what if he is dying....i am so so scared... it is all and has always been on me to help him,,, to get his docs appts. everything.. now i am in either a GERD flare or a Ms flare,,, i felt sick and nauseated,,, and now burping alot and in alot of pain in chest and back and mid back....
will you all pray for me and him tonight and when you read this..
thank you..