Old 01-03-2013, 07:44 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
kcola

It's been 9 months

Hi everyone.. It's been nine months since I first wrote on this log. I want to thank you all for your honest responses to my problem with a friend.. I was in shock and not thinking well. Just for an update... I dont see him anymore... I dont pop-in when Im in town to check on him; like I use to do before this all happened. I "left"....which is sad. I miss him very much. The only thing I do is (every few months) I send him an email asking him how he's doing and letting him know Im still here, his friend.. Im his friend for life. Of course he doesnt responds.. not even sure if he still owns a computer. He most likely doesnt care anymore, but I still let him know anyway. Some of you guys thought it better to just haul tail out of this friendship, and that part I just cant understand.. I thought it was alittle heartless, as if crack wins....periiod. I dont know, maybe crack has won, I realize he probably doesnt think of me anymore.. but I wont give up on hope.. unless he is a zombie now and wants to eat my brains for lunch!! Now THAT would be a reason to RUN!! haha! I worse part for me right now.. is that I dont even know where he is anymore.. in a flophouse getting high?.. or the county jail? (that thought scares me). I dont know if he still owns his once loved boat.. last I google mapped his address, I could still see the boat in the yard.. but I dont know how old the pic is. I just wish I knew where he is or if he is okay, alive. Is he trying to quit or suffering? Anyhow, the reason Im writing nine months later is to let you know Im doing better.. not going crazy as I felt at the time (I was in shock). I just want you to know, I have NOT given up on him.. even if he doesnt see me as a friend anymore... that part does suck. Anyhow, be safe this new year. Love, Kcola