Thread: Uh, Oh...
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
zoso77
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
Uh, Oh...

On vacation this week and next, trying to take a nap, and my iPhone goes off. It's a text message that contains a X-Ray of what appears to be a broken ankle and some comment about how it occurred during a hike.

Thinking this was odd, I texted back that I believed I was not the intended recipient and I did not recognize this phone number. Thinking that was that, I attempted again to take a nap.

Except that wasn't that.

The phone goes off again, and it's a picture of a swollen looking ankle, and the patient had painted toenails. It was a picture of a woman's foot.

Uh, oh...

First thought was to block the person from calling/texting me, which I did immediately. Second thought was to do a reverse lookup on the phone number to confirm what my gut was telling me. Which I did, and the results were texted to me...

...the number belongs to my AXGF...

Because she's Borderline, I have to be prepared for anything. And I do mean anything. It's been nearly a year since she pulled what she pulled. I do not have any feelings of warmth towards her whatsoever. And while I don't want anything bad to happen to her, I also don't want her anywhere near me. She's either picked up, or she's trying to mess with me.

Either way, she's not going to get what she wants.