Old 12-21-2012, 10:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
GAD

Hi - synthetic drugs ruined my life I think

Hello, I am new to using any forums but I thought I should give it a try. About a year ago, I moved out of my moms house to my sisters. Before this time, I had experimented with drugs very little (weed, pills, robo, salvia). The only thing I did that significantly effected me was a synthetic cocaine or "bath salt".. A few nights out of a month, my sister and I rolled on that stuff All night. The comedown/ hangover after each time became worse until it was unbearable so I quit. I experienced extreme sensitivity to caffeine/stimulants and would randomly feel anxious and depressed. NOW TO WHEN IN MOVED... After Taking a break from drugs, I dabbled in weed again and started to look for the old highs I missed. In a 4 month period, I did a lot of experimenting. I tried several things like cocaine one time and then I was done (this included several brands of synthetic cocaine and synthetic weed, as well as weed, coke, dxm, salvia, lorotab, and others I'm forgetting)... After doing the synthetic coke, I noticed that I had bad experiences with each drug. I decided that shrooms would be the last drug I took. I tried it and fought a bad trip the entire time. The next day I was fine. The next week I was fine. And then I had the worst panic attack possible

To make a long story short, I was left panicking, depersonalized, depressed, and emotionally unstable for the next year. I know the bath salts are under researched and could have contained any chemicals. But I cannot change what has been done. I promised God I would never do drugs recreationally after my first night of panic, and I haven't for one year. But the psychological damage has been so intense and I have no clue why. Sorry for the long post, but I am very discouraged and am looking for answers and support. Will I ever be the same again? :,(