View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:49 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
StarCat
Today is a New Day

This is a very difficult situation to be in. I will pray for you both, and I hope you find the clarity you are seeking and an answer you are comfortable with. What a difficult time for both of you.

I did want to point out that if you are paying her $4,000 a month for five years to buy her out of your company business,she is not helpless and without means to help herself. She can live comfortably, if she chooses to do so.
That said, I also recognize how difficult it is to walk away from this woman you love, even though you were ready to do so before this whole thing started. You are a human being with a good heart, and she was once a large part of that heart, and it doesn't feel right to walk away from her when she needs someone now. You can stay, as long as you feel it's the right thing to do, no matter how long that is.

You don't have to make any decisions today. You don't have to make any decisions until you are ready, and you can change your mind and course at any time. I will confess I do not envy your position right now, and I sincerely hope that you find the answers you are looking for.

What a frustrating and heartbreaking situation. :-(