View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 05:43 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
free2luv26

Thank you all. It feels great to me that I can give inspiration to fellow addicts/alcoholics. I didnt think I would be at that point for a while tho so it makes me feel really good. Ive never heard of the "pink cloud" before. Alot of this is so new to me because all of the times Ive gotten clean I never worked the program. I simply stopped using, which is great, but I never took further steps to keep myself clean. The longest Ive ever been clean was for almost 3 years. And I stepped right back into it without a second thought. I always felt good about myself but never as good as I feel now. This last relapse hit me really hard and made me realize that if I dont do everything I can, Ill go right back to it if the chance arises. That is what I do not want. I want this feeling for life. Thinking about the feeling I had last night is bringing that feeling back. So, no matter what, I am sticking with this program. To you all struggling, it does get easier. Keep busy, keep it out of your head.