View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 06:44 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
ARTEMIS

Good Morning!!!

Stepping- Thank you and I hope you are off to a good Friday. :ghug3

Soberlious- I also am only a Ninja in my head....BUT..... I figured I have believed so many things in the past as truth- that were really just made up in my head....I can be a Ninja if I want to be!!!!!!

Fresh- Onward and Upward to you also(that is Engineery Speak).

I have already taken the dog for a 2 mile walk and it is cold outside!!!! 20 degrees. That woke me up.I wonder if they make Ninja thermals?

Now I am off to work on one more goal.

I let my depression take over my life this year and its contributed to many things.
I have a really hard time going to the store....it sounds silly but it's true. Its overwhelming and a lot of that is because I have avoided it. Most any store. Grocery stores seem to be the worst but the Mall is it's own special h*ll.
Fresh can attest to this as he was gracious enough to talk me through a panic attack earlier this year at Bed Bath and Beyond.
Thanks buddy.:ghug3
So my thought is the only way beyond this is through it.
I'm not up to the crazy weekend shopping yet so I am going this morning....back to the scene of the crime.... Bed, Bath and Beyond. I'm going to make myself walk through the store and just take it in. Concentrating on being present and being aware of how I am feeling and understanding my anxiety will not kill me.

Have a great day!