Old 12-13-2012, 10:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Redheadsusie

AH read my post from the other day.........

I guess I did not log out on my computer and he got on mine and not his- he read how upset I was he said he would just let the house foreclose as opposed to me staying there without him. He woke me up at 7 am going off telling me to pack my stuff and the dog and son and I need to go. I remained very calm- knew he would leave for work soon which he did. He called later and was indignant where all and I mean ALL was put on me - how I am so ungrateful and hypocritical - you know the quacking. Never once took any responsiblity. I need to find a place I know that and will - am looking- it is expensive where I live - but I will figure something out. We are upside down in house - so we can't sell and he sure as hell can't afford it but you know what - I don't care- he has hurt my credit - I can file bankruptcy- he has been a financial burden to me and I let it happen. I need to be happy with my dog and my sons! I can do this !

I then went to a neighbor's viewing - 52 yr old super nice lady who died of lung cancer - her husband and she are so nice and AH was friends with them but apparently he decided to go out to dinner and drinking instead of supporting someone who deserves it.

He didn't come home till late - we were watching Year Without a Santa Clause having fun singing - and he just came in carrying toothpaste and a to go box. Then he brushed teeth again quickly- mmmmmmmmmmm - and then went to bed without a word. He is a **** head! That made me laugh typing that! I am so blessed with my life- can't let myself stay in this situation any longer. Super scared but I raised 2 super kids alone- started a successful business alone and dealt with both parents death alone ( with no spouse) I had lots of other support! I am a Great person! He can kiss my arse!