View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 07:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
lizatola

LOL! It doesn't take much to get this pup wound up and crazy. He tears around the yard and then stops to do a few practice digs under my palm tree and takes a bite there, too. Then he runs over to my lavender plant and lays in it, he has officially crushed it and then he runs in circles picking up every toy he can find. I've already pulled out my 2 lantana plants because he eats them and they're toxic to dogs.

He also likes to bark at me when I sit at the table when he wants attention and he's really taking a liking to the couch. His teeth go on EVERYTHING, living and non living surfaces. I am not even putting up a tree this year because I know he'll chew on it and it's a fake pre-lit tree. Instead I bought a 3 foot tree, decorated it, and put it on the sofa table for display.

Last night I was baking cookies and he seems to have an affinity for the flour that kept falling on his nose. My shepherd mix, whom I put down a few months ago, loved to be underfoot when I baked in the kitchen, too. Oh, and my son just let him in the backyard for 10 seconds just now and he says, "Oh, the dog has your shoe." Ummm, are you gonna go out there and get it from him, LOL??? Hello??