View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 07:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
BoxinRotz

Ahhhhh.... the joys of puppies! My brother just got a German Rottweiler and he is having a bear of a time with her! She has his house in chaos and I know that this is how puppies are and to hear him talk about what she has done makes me laugh so much! My mom was puppy sitting and she ate a 12 pack of toilet paper. It looked like someone put a bomb in it and it went off. She also likes his boots. He was arguing with her that they are $260 boots and I said, they are $260 toys! She puts no value on it... they are fun! She found his toe peeking out from under the covers and bit down. He called her to the top of the bed and promptly found his nipple! He sent me pics of what she did to his nose and he couldn't understand why she went after his nose but thruth is, when you are lying on the floor with a puppy, anything goes. Especially if you think it's the greatest thing to wind her so tight, she's like a tazmanian devil when turned loose!

I use imageshack.us to post my pics. Can't wait to see your puppy!

I have 2 lazy puppies right now. A Boxer named Mummy and a German Rottweiler named Boo Boo. I call her my Boobie.