View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:45 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Camperboy

OMG, your drinking "habits" are just like mine. EVERY evening when my wife goes upstairs to read or go to bed as she does early. my two boys 22 and 18 doing their own thing it was my time to sit my ass on the floor, laptop on the coffee table in front of me and the tv on, I hog the family room to myself and sit there and drink LONG past when I should have been in bed. Not a morning or an afternoon drinker. Just an anti social evening at home drinker that was greedy for my own time with my drink...On several occasions I would hear my wife get up to use the washroom at 1 am and yell down "enough, get to bed". lol and of course my reply was "yeah yeah, go back go bed"... last night was my first night with no alcohol and tonight will be my second, today has been an emotional roller coaster with anxiety and worried thoughts. Boy I can`t wait for booze to be in my "history books" and get back to living and looking human again...........you are already one step ahead I assume as you talk about being a runner and cyclist so physically you havn`t got a booze body yet, if you can go the durations that you have with no booze then why not just use that advantage and throw it out sister?.......anyways reading your post was almost a mirror of mine cept for the cyclist part...lol