Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Rama

Help

Hello everyone,

This is my first time and on here and my first time confessing I have a drink problem. I drink everyday maybe skip one day max and drink about a bottle of wine each day.
I've known I needed help for ages and just can't seem to bring myself to do it and I don't even know why I drink anymore. Life was really difficult about 5-6 years but now I am really happy but I just couldn't kick the booze and I've been so afraid to tell anyone. My have quite a respectable job and I guess I just didn't want anyone at work to ever find out. So I thought I would join this site and give it a go. Today I haven't had a drink and I want to continue like this and be sober. I want think that I don't need to ever drink again although I can't quite believe this right now.
Please will you guys help me. Just having someone to be accountable to and people who understand will help billions I know it will. Because whenever I read up on alcoholism I feel strong for a short while but forget and carry on the next day.
At home I always manage to hide the bottle if anyone's around and I can't believe no-one has caught me out yet.
I know I can do this I just need a bit of help.
I've brought myself lots of vitamins and am so looking forward to being normal and healthy again.
Help please
Rama