View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
helpme33

I thought I had to tolerate some people because they were family and I did not want to cause tensions - I wanted every one to get along.

Then when I met my son's girlfriend one time and she began to harrass me by phone starting at 6AM that was they last straw. Called the police and she was told she would be arrested if the harrassment continued.

They live in another state and one of them, or both, had hacked into my computer and was sending copies of my e-mails to her e-mail account. They had conned me out of money for months and both of them were in on the lie.

They fight and he cuts himself and threatens suicide. She came at him with a kitchen knife and he called the police, she was sent to detox and he Backer Acted himself. He was homeless and living in the woods for 2 weeks.

After 3 months they are back together, he lies about it but I know it's true. He recently asked me for money (again!) and I said no so he is going to committ suicide and stay out of my perfect life.

OK, I can not control anyone but me, and as much as it hurts to listen to my 34 yo tell me I never loved him, I will not be manipulated ever again. I also change my passwords frequently and have security questions to protect my accounts. I let him, her, and her family know that I will press charges.

I applaud you also for having the insight of stopping the drama long before I did. But I did finally get 'IT'.