View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 06:12 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
applecake

Originally Posted by GerandTwine View Post
First, making an "initial" Big Plan doesn't make sense - even in retrospection. When I drank again, I could realize how I may have felt like I made a Big Plan but didn't.
I really appreciate your thoughtfulness on the nitty gritty details of RR and AVRT. There is a lot of really deep, thought-provoking stuff on these threads. You guys are doing a great job.

I hope you'll cut me some slack here. When I deliberately chose to use the word "initial" before Big Plan I was trying to be forthright about the fact that I am having to regroup and start over. Honesty is the best policy, right? I get that in the truest form of RR, my Big Plan must not have really been a Big Plan since I only made it a little over a month.

I tend to do better at all things in life if I have the opportunity to anticipate what I might be facing and prepare for it. I'd like to think I would have made it through those parties if I'd walked in and all they had was wine and tap water, but I definitely wouldn't have enjoyed them very much.