Old 12-05-2012, 12:24 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Runcnc

soboxone

Hi all, just joined.
I have to say the best to all of you here.
I have been on suboxone almost 5 years have been trying to taper down myself & it is hard,the most suboxone I was ever on at one time was 8 milligrams a day & right now I am down to 1 to 1 and a half milligrams a day.
I don't think it matters what dose your coming off of It's pain in the butt.

A lot of doctors are not out there to help you get off suboxone,because I ask my doctor I wanted to get off and ask me why?

I think personally myself suboxone does more harm than good in your body 1 thing for me my sex life went to hell & my wife was think I was having affair with someone else because I wasn't given her any love,but sex life is coming back slowly as I lower my dose.

It is true when you start lowering your dose will not feel the affect of that for 3 days so you have to watch your not lowering your does too fast.

Just coming off 2 milligrams a day down to 1 & this morning hit me like a ton of bricks, just now just had to take another half a milligram to feel normal,so that would make it a milligram and a half for me today.

Suboxone did save my life & marriage but there has to be a ending point at sometime.

I wish you all the best with your suboxone addiction.

And pray to the Lord for his help to free of this once and for all hopefully before Christmas for me.