Old 12-05-2012, 07:09 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
omegasupreme

I found using an extension in column 3 helped shed some more light on my false beliefs and my playing God in other's lives. This isn't for the faint of heart. I usually end up pushing the pen so hard I can read the indention on the next 8 pages or so in my notebook

COLUMN THREE

Self Esteem: I am (or see myself as):______________________________________________ ___.

Pride: No one should see the following being done to me:__________________________________________.

Ambition: What I want but think I am losing is _____________________________________________.

Emotional Security: To feel okay, I need for this person to________________________________________________ ________.

Financial Security: My financial security is threatened in this deal because_______________________________.

Relations by sex: I think women/men should____________________________________________ _______.

Personal Relations: Those close to me should see that I am___________________________________________.

COLUMN FOUR

Selfish-(I want to keep what I have, so here's how I was selfish)

Self-Seeking-(I also want what others have, so here's where I was seeking for myself rather than giving to another)

Dishonest-(The real truth is that...___________________________________________ __)
deceived him/her:________________________________________
deceived myself:_______________________________________

Fear-(What I'm really worried about or afraid of that is driving me to behave the way I'm behaving is???)

Insanity-(Here are the things about my behavior and feelings that are really insane in this deal):
__________________________________________________ _________________________