View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Feelstuck

Exclamation Lost alone need help with WD

New here needing help !
I'm going into day 2 with no pills. I have been on them for 4 years for chronic issue. When cleaning out purse I found 3 in the bottom...... If I break them in half and take half 2 tomes for 3 days, will I be right back here the forth day???? Or would it make it easier? I know I should know these answers but when it comes to addiction and withdraw it just isn't something I am versed in. Any suggestions? Would it help? I have been doing th cough medicine, Tylenol, ibuprofen, and ice /heat to TRy and help alliviate some pain. If I was working with a patient I feel like my head would be more clear and not emotional involved and I could figure out what's best. I'm so scared 😣. I worked soooooo hard to get here. Left an abusive marriage with NoTHinG and 3 kids, put myself through nursing school only to now be here in this catch 22. To function and be a mom/RN I need meds other things have NoT worked. If iI continue to take them I end up here. Babbling to people I don't know begging for an easy answer( I know it doesn't exist) . I feel ashamed and disappointed in myself. I am so depressed and lost Pray 100 times a day for The Lord to showe an answer. I am not a recreational user. Prior to this I never even liked to take cough medicine. Sorry for the babble. I so scared and feel so alone!!! I have slept 1 hour in last 48, kids get up in 10 min and I work next 3 nights going through withdraw..... Lord give me the strength I need and support to do what needs done.

After all the babble .... My question is.... Is it a good idea or bad idea to break the pills in half for 3 days?