View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:11 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Cleopatra1

thank you thank you fresh,,, i adore you !!!
and not just cos you is nice to me xx lol
yes i am finding this easy,,, when i was very young,, i was very aware of "a voice inside my head",, when i used to hear my parents fighting, i used to calm myself down by talking to this voice,, it was my inner slf i think.
ive always thought i was schizorphrenic or something,, and when i was going thru that tough time after my fathers death,, i was on my own,, my whole family disowned me,, i had to move away,, i was a hermit for 4 yrs,,, i used to go out (rarely) just to sit in the park,, and watch all the families and peeps having a nice time,, id hide under a big tree in the corner and just sob myself to sleep .
i also kept a diary,, something ive done since age 8, and well i wrote my thoughts down cos i had no one to talk too, and too scared to tell anyone anyway,, for fear that i was crazy, it was more like a bloody library tho!! lol
i kept those books,, and had a ceromnious burning when i finally was able to let go off it all,, yet all through that time , i questioned myself,, my guilt and paranoia were horrendous,, but i always knew deep down i was not crazy,, i was worthy of a place on this eart,, and i do deserve happiness.
when i was 21,, my friend, dragged me out,, and i met my hubby,, that was nearly 20 yrs ago now,,, oh sure im no angel,, and gee hes one for being a sucker putting up with me,, but you know wot?? all that weve been thru ,, has made us the best couple in the universe,,, lol
so,,, i havent gone in to much detail bout my av, my addcitions,, too much,,, but i know one thing,,
im not a drinker,, and i never will be,,, and i will never ever ever,,, change my mind xxx
love you all to bits,, my sr frinds
lv x cleo xxxxxx