View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:11 PM
  # 372 (permalink)  
hunter19877

thanks!!!! yea im still here doing it!!! a little over 4 months now. i feel no pain, im normal again. christmas is comming and ive been doing alot of family stuff. i havent even drankj in months!!!!! thanks for responing keep it up!!!! keep the possitivity ans strenght and you will be fine!!!!! MUCH LOVE!!!!!!
Originally Posted by 08FLHTP View Post
I am glad you are still here. Thank you for all the support. I have been doing a lot better lately, and even started working out again. I was losing muscle while on the oxys, since I was barely eating and my body was cannibalising itself. Even though I have been off the oxys, I still feel weak. The problem with exercise is finding the balance between doing enough to make a difference, but not so much as to cause a flare up in pain. It's a fine line.

I think my withdrawals are completely over now, as I am no longer getting that mid back pain. That only shows up when I am due for my next dose of oxy. My fibromyalgia is better now that I am eating better and getting exercise but it can still flare up when the weather changes or when other people throw a fit around me...it seems I get really stressed out when I am around people who are ranting and raving, even if I am not the one that caused their temper tantrum. So, I am doing my best to avoid the people and situations which stress me the most.

My best friend started freaking out about his computer on Saturday. My body went into instant lockdown. It's like every muscle contracts and won't relax. I can literally feel where the muscles attach to my bones, and it feels tight. I went home and tried to relax using a muscle stimulator and a lot of stretching and yoga. But the nerve in my neck was still pinched. After 3 days I gave in and took a flexeril. It was 3:00 am and I had been trying to sleep for over 5 hours but the pain was keeping me up. Even my pajama pants hurt. It did knock me out so I am feeling much better now, although I am still groggy and haven't actually gotten up yet. But that's the affect flexeril has on me. I am down for a solid 8 hours after taking one.