View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:13 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Cleopatra1

thank you very much for yr replys,, most appreciated, and i love that you took time out to answer me,, its v sweet of you.
i am very interseted in what you both have to say,, and yes i do fully understand, i have re read yr posts, and im not confuesd, i merely was "puttin it out there".
i do have a "big plan",, and i do know what av is,, and indeed avrt, i find it so amazing, i have used it before,, when detoxed off drugs,, and this time off booze.
i also discuss it regularly with hubby, he loves the concept and is very pleased that i am now sober,, hes not ever gonna forget the tings i did when drunk, but he forgives , and thats all he can do, same as my kids,, same as me too.
i have suffered with ptsd guilt for 20 yrs, after my father committed suicide, when my mom found out he was abusing me,,, i held onto such guilt like you wouldnt beleive for soooooooooooooooooo long,, it crippled me,, but finally , 6mnths ago,, i came to a point in my time, when i had to forgive,, and let go of it.
can that also be av? ?
very interseted in yr replys if you have time,,, ty soooooooooooooooooooooo much,,,, im not gonna say im not evr gonna forget what he did, and how it killed me inside for sooooo long,,, so i am v aware of av,,, and using avrt is , yes a newie to me,,, but i think all along ive been using it in some way or another,,, i know we all do yeh?
lv to all
x cleoxxxxxxxx

ps,,, i really do feel bloody fantasttic tho ,, lol lol xxxx