# 2 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Hi dybehfar,

Let's take a good look at your AV

Originally Posted by dybehfar View Post

Have no idea why. Definately coming out of the blue(sort of). <--all AV

--

I have to hang outdoor christmas decorations, normally I would be having a beer or 10 doing it. <--all AV

--

I hear it loud and clear and know that the AV is coming out in force. I have a "vertigo" situation going on. I have caught the AV telling me to jump in the car and run out and buy some beer quick before my wife gets back from shopping.

--

The thing is, I am not trying to argue with the Beast or AV, though I keep saying absolutely not in my head. <--all AV

--

I have 1 child home sick with the flu. I have a gigantically important meeting on Monday with executives from my company and another organization. To drink now would be a serious disaster. <--all AV

--

So I know I will not enable the Beast. So strange that it pops up when I have a full plate of activities and important tasks that must be completed without any mistakes. <--all AV

--

I keep coming back here and reading the various sections. Can't seem to pull myself away from the computer.

--

Could use a sanity check here. <--all AV

Thanks
As you can see, most of your post is pure AV. This explains why you feel the way you feel. If you want to discuss the how's and why's of me taking apart your AV, we can do that, no problemo. If you think I'm way out in left field, no problem either.

We can work thru this if you're wanting too...

Sorry for your troubles...