Old 12-01-2012, 02:34 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  
Cleopatra1

quinn, i second that of feeling great,,, and all of the other pepps here,,, im now just gone past my 1st month,, ( im actually stopping counting now,, and i only did it for a "biggin meself up thing,),, i did it 1st go,, with the help of avrt,, rr the book,, and this place,,, these guys are just too cool for school!!! lol
the diference for me,, I REALLY WANTED THIS ,,,NOW ,, i stopped on a friday,, i figured if i really meant this,, then it had to stop NOW, not wait till monday,, like i used to do,,, like the book says,, now is now,, monday will be now,, only ,,then xxx
ive tried ao many other ways of attempting sobriety,,, over 10 yrs,,, and i guess for me,, i had to wait till i,yes,, I wanted the beast to "do one",,
i have had no cravings,, and ive been suprised at how easy this has been for me,, this time,, MY TIME .
i can honestly say,, i do not drink now,, or never will,, and i will never break my promise,,, for me,, the beast can just sod off, for all i care,,,
i love the me i have now,,, i love my life i have now,,i love my freedom,,,i have now,,
i do pop to newbies evryday,, there is a lot of different peeps there,, all trying to find their way,,, some i try to help,, some i cannot,,, but its rather interesting to check it all out,,, i have learnt such a lot from this whole site,, but i do feel more "myself" when here with theses dudes and dudettes xxx
so,,, just go for it,,, im not good at advice,, just merely telling my lil 2 p's worth,,, thinking of you,,
hugs and lv x cleoxxxxx