Old 11-26-2012, 08:45 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
LoveMeNow
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by lizatola View Post
Yes, I have that book and have read it twice!

Well, we got the puppy! He's adorable, but I forgot about those late night outings to use the rest room and the crying in the crate that just tugs at your heart. They cry so hard it sounds like they're dying, LOL! The poor little guy has a bit of tummy upset and has a lot of sneezing going on. I'm planning on getting him set up with my vet later this week. He just follows us around, constantly curious, and really is the sweetest little guy. My AH is doting on him already and just likes to lay down with him and kiss him all over. Well, we're all doing that. My son and I ate some old pumpkin pie that was sitting on the counter last night and neither one of us feels very well today, so we're camped out on the couches ourselves, LOL!
Congratulations on the new puppy! A new puppy always brings a lot of laughter (but a lot of sleepiness nights too).

Changing his food will cause his stomach to become very upset and most likely he will have diarrhea. If you know what they were feeding him, slowly add the your choice of puppy food to it and transition him to it.